Part of Apple Search Ads Course.
What gets measured, gets managed.
Want to make sure you buy ads that bring in revenue?
In this lesson, we describe all important Apple Search Ads metrics and KPIs you need to track in order to improve the performance of your Apple Search Ads campaigns: Cost Per Action (CPA), Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) & Return on Investment (ROI), Cost per Tap (CPT), Conversion Volume (CV), Conversion Rate (CR), etc.
1. Apple Search Ads Metrics and KPIs to Track
2. Ad Performance Metrics
3. Apple Search Ads Charts
4. Apple Search Ads Custom Reports
5. Conversion Tracking with App Attribution Partners
– Connecting Apple Search Ads to App Attribution Partners Directly
– Bridging Apple Search Ads with MMPs
6. The Most Important ASA Metrics to Measure
– Cost Per Action (CPA)
– Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) & Return on Investment (ROI)
– Cost per Tap (CPT)
– Conversion Volume (CV)
– Conversion Rate (CR)
7. Key Takeaways
Check your email inbox for the third lesson, and don’t forget to share it with colleagues.