Part of Apple Search Ads Course.
What gets measured, gets managed.
In this lesson, we describe all important Apple Search Ads metrics and KPIs you need to track in order to improve the performance of your Apple Search Ads campaigns: Cost Per Action (CPA), Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) & Return on Investment (ROI), Cost per Tap (CPT), Conversion Volume (CV), Conversion Rate (CR), etc.
1. Apple Search Ads Metrics and KPIs to Track
2. Ad Performance Metrics
3. Apple Search Ads Charts
4. Apple Search Ads Custom Reports
5. Conversion Tracking with App Attribution Partners
– Connecting Apple Search Ads to App Attribution Partners Directly
– Bridging Apple Search Ads with MMPs
6. The Most Important ASA Metrics to Measure
– Cost Per Action (CPA)
– Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) & Return on Investment (ROI)
– Cost per Tap (CPT)
– Conversion Volume (CV)
– Conversion Rate (CR)
7. Key Takeaways
Take SearchAdsHQ Professional Exam for Search Ads and get proof of your skills and knowledge to share with your boss, colleagues and friends. Exam contains 100 multiple choice questions and will take about 120 minutes to complete.Learn More